- If you do not agree to the following Terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.
- By accessing and browsing www.mycralawyers.com.au you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This site is owned by MyCRA Lawyers Pty Ltd and any reference to we, us, our or site always refers to www.mycralawyers.com.au. Use of our Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
First party personal information
- You must be the owner of any and all information entered into this site and by entering the information, you warrant that you are the owner of said information.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions periodically to remain up to date. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of those changes.
- Your access to, and use of, the Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland.
Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all material and content available on www.mycra.com.au is protected by copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights and law. No content or material on the Site may be linked to, reproduced, adapted or used or distributed in any way without our prior written consent.
- You link to this site at your own risk.
- We have not reviewed all or possibly any of the sites that are linked to www.mycra.com.au and are not responsible for the content or behavior of any those sites.
- Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the content and material on the Site is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness or that it is suitable for your intended use. This Site may not be continuously available.
- You use this Site at your own risk. By using this site, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claim, damage or harm arising out of your use of the Site. You also agree that all warranties, conditions and representations in respect of the Site (express or implied) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is the policy of this Legal Practice to place all client funds into our legal practice solicitors trust account. The funds are drawn from the legal practice solicitors trust account after the product or service has been delivered to the client as authorised by the client. Any unused or unallocated funds remaining in our legal practice solicitors trust account will be immediately refunded upon request.
20160301 – For further specific details – Please ask to see MyCRA Lawyers Cost Agreement