We are a highly regarded national consumer and financial law firm, specialising in credit reporting law. Now located in Strathpine, we are looking for a Legal Receptionist/Paralegal to join our team full time Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00pm.
We are close to public transport (train) and have plenty of on-site parking. so if you are friendly, proactive, keen to learn, organised and have a professional attitude, then this is the role for you
In this face fast-paced role you will be providing an end to end support to a team of the most dynamic agents in the area.
- Diary Management/organise appointments
- Drafting and preparing letters
- Client Agreement and Initial Document Preparation
- Opening of Files in our Legal Database and file management system
- Outbound calling to book/confirm client appointments from inbound enquiries
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Who we are looking for:
- Experience/knowledge within high volume sales administration/Appointment setting
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and co-workers – easy to work with attitude
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be resilient and manage pressure
- Very proactive to keep up with the pace
- Excellent administration skills with high attention to detail
- Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter expressing your interest in the role and answer the following questions:
1. Where and when was your Sales Administration experience; and
2. Describe the tasks performed in your previous sales admin role/s; and
3. What is your expected salary; and
4. What notice period do you need to provide your current employer.
Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No Agents Please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Answering and routing phone calls