Legal Secretary / Office Admin
We are MyCRA Lawyers and are located in Stafford, just a few minutes north of the Brisbane CBD – Qld. We focus on credit reporting law and credit disputes.
This position represents a great opportunity for the successful applicant to expand his/her experience with a growing firm. To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a legal secretary position.
Strong communication skills, a pleasant personality, excellent telephone manner, an adaptable work ethic and down to earth demeanor are all requirements for this position. You will be required to work autonomously and take direction from immediate supervisor, be flexible, have a can-do attitude, a proven ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, initiative and enjoy working as part of a team. A professional personal presentation and manner is essential, as well as a strong passion for superior customer service and satisfaction.
Your Main Responsibilities will be;
- Reporting directly to Senior Relations Officer
- Data Entry
- Conducting Research
- Maintaining Records
- Other duties as required
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft word/excel, and be computer literate.
- Good command in English and grammar
- Strong customer/relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure; with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is the following:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Friendly working environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Career development and progression
- The successful applicant will be encouraged and given the opportunity to undertake greater responsibilities and develop new skills.Attractive salary will be offered and is negotiable depending on experience.To apply for this position you need to forward your Resume/CV and a covering letter specifically addressing the Selection Criteria.Are you ready for a challenging, rewarding and exciting role, if so, apply today!If you are interested in any positions advertised on this page, Please forward your CV/ Resume with a covering letter to email@example.com