|Tele-Sales PersonMyCRA Lawyers is a breakthrough law firm focused on credit reporting law and credit disputes, often termed ‘credit repair’. Our firm is based at Stafford, 15 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD. Our role is to remove defaults, judgments and other ‘black marks’ from Credit Files (CRA) in Australia and New Zealand, and represent clients in other matters of credit reporting law. This is a very satisfying role as you’ll be improving people’s lives by giving them back financial security.
We have an extensive national multi tiered referral network that is continuing to grow. As a result we are looking for more experienced and highly-motivated sales people to assist in this work. To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a Telesales position.Your role will be to assist clients calling in directly or referred to us through our National referral network. You will simply explain how the process works and make sure the client’s application forms are complete (or follow up with the client to help to complete).
This is a true SALES position with very little paperwork, minimal follow up, and great money.
To be a successful candidate for this role, it is essential that you
- Have (min) 2 years verifiable sales experience.
- Be able to work until the work is done.
- Have 110% focus and proven ability to sniff out the opportunities.
- Be proficient with email, excel and word.
- Have demonstrable ability to build and foster client/referrer relationships.
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Mortgage or Finance Industry Experience preferred but not essential.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic with a positive upbeat personality.
In return for your services we are offering
- Salary (base of $42,000) + commission + SPIF bonuses = OTE in excess of $97,050.00 p.a
- Monthly incentives like 50 inch Full HD Plasma TV, DRACULA dinners, Car Sub woofer, State of Origin tickets, and much more.
- Full access to an extensive personal and professional development library.The successful applicant will be encouraged and given the opportunity to undertake greater responsibilities and develop new skills.To apply for this role please send a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position and a resume that details your career and sales successes to date.Are you ready for a challenging, rewarding and exciting role? If so, apply today! If you are interested in any positions advertised on this page, Please forward your CV/Resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.