Do You Want A Refund For Money You Paid To An Unlicensed Credit Repair Agency?

It is MyCRA (Specialist Credit Repair) Lawyers view that all credit repair work is legal work


if a consumer was to make a complaint to the appropriate Authority that they’d paid money for ***unlicensed legal work
(***any credit repair work where a solicitor/law firm was not engaged directly by the consumer),

they may be entitled to a full refund, regardless of the outcome of the unlicensed credit repair work

(yes, even if their credit repair was successful).

So, no matter which Unlicensed credit repair agency you paid money to, you may be entitled to a refund.

That’d be handy wouldn’t it? One company has been Court Ordered to refund over $1,000,000 (One Million) to clients…

Please register your interest below and one of my team will be in touch shortly (in a few days) to get the process started by asking a few more questions to see if you qualify and if you do, to start making the complaint.

It’s all about you and your rights so fill in the form below to get started today (no obligation and no cost)